- Video link: https://youtu.be/Vvh3SDJW47A
- Topic: How to print the Contour map of bridge with title box lsurvey camp report (AutoCAD)
- Video type: Screencast
- Time length of video: 34:19
- Good video quality
- Well explained concept
- Audio quality needs to be improved
Detailed review and suggestions
- It is important to plan a screencast video before recording it. This will help you save time during the recording process and also enhance the presentation quality.
- For showing demonstrations, it is important to organize your thoughts by writing them in the form of a script. This will help you stay to the point throughout the video.
- Rehearse before recording.
- In order to enhance learner engagement with the video content, it is suggested to chunk the video into three parts:
- Setting up the drawing
- Inserting title box
- Converting the final drawing into a PDF file
- At time 1:37, SW DTM software is used to set the format of the contour map. Additional details about the software would be helpful for the better understanding of the viewers.
- The background music of the video is overpowering and makes it difficult to concentrate on the explanation. It would be good not to include any background music while explaining or choose a low tone music that does not make listening hard. In addition, audio editing software like Audacity can be used to remove any unwanted background noise. You may refer to the following video resources by Dr. Yogendra Pal to improve the quality of audio:
- It is good to see that while referring to a previous video, the presentation used in the video is shown and used for reference. However, it is recommended to provide the web link to the previously referred video in the description.
I have given all suggestions that will help you in improving education video quality. Try to improve them one by one. Improve what you can and keep producing the videos. The most important thing is to keep making videos, no matter what.
Educational Video Review Service₹300.00