Teachers struggle a lot to create their own website. We collected the teacher’s requirements and selected the best plugins and themes of WordPress that match those requirements. This course is specially created to guide teachers in website creation with selected plugins and themes. This course is suitable and freely available for those who have subscribed for “Managed WordPress Hosting for Teachers”. If you want to subscribe to this course, please check it’s requirements first. If you have all these plugins and themes only then subscribe to this course.
What Will You Learn?
- Build a personal website or a website for your institute.
- Design beautiful web pages with readymade templates available in Astra Pro addon.
- Search engine optimise website and posts to rank higher in search engines.
- Secure your website by keeping it up-to-date with latest version of wordpress, plugins and themes.
- Take remote backup of wordpress website.
- Independently manage your website without the need of a developer or programmer.
Access WordPress Dashboard
Login to WordPress Dashboard01:18
Welcome to this section00:40
Create Page and Post07:41
Add Page and Post to Menu06:03
Categorize WordPress Posts11:51
Welcome to this section00:57
Customize Site Logo, Site Title, Site icon08:47
Give a new look to Website Header03:47
Add Search Box in Main Menu03:01
Add Social media follow icon above header06:17
Add Contact detail above header04:15
Make website header sticky04:37
Change footer bar05:42
Place footer widgets on your website08:04
Decide layout of WordPress website07:19
Select a Static Page as FrontPage03:55
Add Posts page or Blog page03:35
Fix WordPress Website Layout01:18
Welcome to this section02:01
Introduction to WordPress Editor08:18
Common Text Block of WordPress Editor11:56
Image block in WordPress Editor10:20
Gallery Block in WordPress Editor05:04
Cover Block in WordPress Editor06:00
Embedding Videos in WordPress Editor03:33
Embedding Audio in WordPress Editor04:57
Attach file in WordPress Editor03:11
Astra Theme Settings for Pages and Posts05:22
WordPress Website Management
Welcome to this section01:01
Keep WordPress website up to date03:35
Backup WordPress Website06:26