- Topic: How to highlight a web element on click and value change events.
- Video production style: Screencast
- Time length of video: 12:29
- Clear and crisp explanation style
- Commendable voice quality and presentation style
- Good video quality
- Good approach of starting the video by mentioning the agenda
Detailed review and suggestions
- While explaining the ExecuteScript method at time 1:15, creating a separate slide mentioning the syntax of the method along with an example is recommended.
- The use of the power mode feature of Microsoft Visual Studio for creating explosive text and shaking screen effects may be avoided. Though this feature is useful for highlighting text while typing, it can be annoying for some viewers.
- It is recommended to add suitable comments in the code for clarity and to enhance the understanding of the viewers.
- It would be beneficial for the viewers if brief answers to ‘Possible Interview Questions’ are provided. It will also serve the purpose of summarizing key points discussed in the video.
- The background music of the video is overpowering and makes it difficult to concentrate on the explanation. It would be good not to include any background music while explaining or choose a low tone music that does not make listening hard.
I have given all suggestions that will help you in improving educational video quality. Try to improve them one by one. Improve what you can and keep producing the videos. The most important thing is to keep making videos, no matter what.
Educational Video Review Service₹590.00