Certification Course on Educational Video Creation for Teachers
This course will give you knowledge about producing different types of educational videos. After completing this course you will be able to select correct production style, make correct setup and produce videos for your subject. This course will give you knowledge about OBS software, Lights, Camera, Green Screen and other hardware requirements. If you want to make educational videos for YouTube, Udemy or any other MOOC platform, this course is for you.
04th September to 11 September
Types of Educational Videos
Learning objectives of module 1
- Explain different types of educational videos based on production style.
- Identify appropriate production style for your subject.
- Differentiate between easy and difficult production style.
Working with Audio
Learning objectives of module 2
- Record quality Audio.
- Select appropriate mic as per your requirement.
- Improve audio quality using Audacity.
- Record quality audio using OBS.
- Use Vachak to create machine generated voices.
- Start a podcast.
Learning objectives of module 3
- List the benefits of TableTop Video.
- Create a setup to record TableTop video.
- Record TableTop video using Smartphone.
- Record TableTop video using Laptop/Desktop.
- Identify the content that can be recorded with TableTop method.
Learning objectives of Module 4
- List the benefits of ScreenCast.
- Create a setup to record ScreenCast.
- Record ScreenCast using Smartphone.
- Record ScreenCast using Laptop/Desktop.
- Identify the content that can be recorded with ScreenCast.
Learning objectives of module 5
- List the benefits of SlideCast.
- Create a setup to record SlideCast.
- Record SlideCast using Smartphone.
- Record SlideCast using Laptop/Desktop.
- Identify the content that can be recorded with SlideCast.
Khan Academy Style Video
Learning objectives of module 6
- List the benefits of Khan Academy Style videos.
- Create a setup to record Khan Academy Style video.
- Differentiate between Digital Pen Tablet, Digital pen Display.
- Select between digital pen tablet and digital pen display.
- Record Khan Academy Style video using Laptop/Desktop.
- Identify the content that can be taught with Khan Academy Style video.
Learning objectives of module 7
- List the benefits of TalkingHead videos.
- Create a setup to record TalkingHead.
- Select correct lights as per your budget and requirement.
- Select correct background for TalkingHead.
- Record TalkingHead video using Smartphone camera.
- Record TalkingHead video using Laptop/Desktop.
- Record TalkingHead video using DSLR Camera.
- Face camera.
- Identify the content that can be taught with TalkingHead video.
TalkingHead++ (use TalkingHead with other types of videos)
Learning objectives of module 8
- Record TalkingHead with ScreenCast using laptop/desktop.
- Record TalkingHead with SlideCast using laptop/desktop.
- Record TalkingHead with Khan-Academy Style video using laptop/desktop.
- Record TalkingHead with TableTop video using laptop/desktop.
Learning objectives of module 9
- Select correct greenscreen.
- Light GreenScreen.
- Remove GreenScreen during Recording.
- Remove GreenScreen in Post-Production.
Learning objectives of day 10
- Edit Video on laptop/desktop using OpenShot and Camtasia Studio.
- Edit Video on Android smartphone using KineMaster.
- Merge Multiple Clips.
- Working with audio in video editor.
Intro and Outro
Learning objectives of module 11
- Generate Intro and outro using various tools on Desktop/Laptop and Smartphone.
- Some software to generate videos easily.
This course will be offered in private zoom / meet live sessions. People who have opted for personal training will join it in 1:1 session and the people who opted for group training will be able to join the training with other participants. Every session will be of 1 hour and recording of the session will be made available to those who joined the session. During the session you can ask your questions directly to the trainer. After the session you can ask your questions in a telegram group.
Personal training costs 7000/- INR and Group training costs 1000/- INR.
Sorry, we don't offer any refund. If you are unable to join the program for any reason we will provide you recordings of the lecture to complete the course.
Those who are joining personal training program can decide the medium of instructions to be English or Hindi.
Group training is running in English at present. We may announce Hindi batch later but it will take time.
Basic computer knowledge is required. No prior educational video creation knowledge is required. You must have a laptop / desktop with windows 10 / iOS / Linux with i3 or equivalent processor with minimum 6GB RAM to make videos on your own.
Teachers want to create educational videos but they are unaware of the technology that can be used to create educational videos. This course is designed specially for the teachers who want to make quality videos. After this course, you will be able to make videos for Udemy, YouTube or any MOOC platform.
Certificate of Achievement
Join the training program (Personal or Group) to get this certificate.