Certification Course on Digital Storytelling using Vyond
Digital Storytelling is an art that can be used in Education. After completing this course, you can develop your own digital stories to teach topics of your subjects in 5 days. No degree or experience required.
Learning objectives of module 1
- Explain various plans of vyond
- Select correct plan as per your requirement
- Take a decision on when to by a plan
- Create an account with trial account
- Upgrade / downgrade a plan
Style of videos
Learning objectives of module 2
- Explain the difference among available styles of video
- Select appropriate style as per your requirement
Learning objectives of module 3
- Search among your available videos
- Create folders to manage projects
- Filter videos from dashboard or folder to find them
Vyond editor Interface
Learning objectives of module 4
- Explain various elements of Vyond editor interface
- Explain about scene
- Explain timeline
- Explain about left side toolbar
- Explain about right side toolbar
- Enable or disable grids and safe area in scene
- Run a preview of animation
- Save the project
- Come back to your videos screen
Learning objectives of module 5
- Add a character to a scene
- Search available characters from vyond library
- Apply an action on a character
- Apply an expression on a character
- Add dialog using laptop mic
- Add dialog using text to speech
- Add dialog by uploading audio from laptop
- Add dialog from an existing audio
- Add an enter and exit effect on a character
- Add a motion path to a character
- Replace a character
Style of videos
Learning objectives of module 6
- Add a scene from existing templates
- Continue last scene
- Add blank scene
- Add a background to scene
- Add background color to a scene
- Add scene transition
- Increase or decrease scene duration
- Autofit scene duration
- Replace a scene
Learning objectives of module 7
- Add a camera to a scene
- Add camera movement for whole scene duration
- Add camera movement for custom duration
- Remove camera movement
apply continue last scene while camera movement is enabled
Learning objectives of module 8
- Search prop from library
- Add a prop to scene
- Remove a prop from scene
- Change prop properties
- Apply an enter effect on prop
- Apply an exit effect on prop
- Add motion path to props
- Replace a prop
Learning objectives of module 9
- Add background music to timeline
- Add multiple background music to timeline
- Change volume of an audio
- Apply fade effect on an audio
- Add sound effect
- Split audio
- Crop audio in timeline
- Add audio by uploading audio from laptop
- Add audio from library
- Replace audio
Learning objectives of module 10
- Add text to scence
- Change text properties like font, size, alignment etc
- Change text color
- Add enter effect to text
- Add motion path to text
- Add exit effect to text
- Add text from library
Learning objectives of module 11
- Add counter chart
- Add line chart
- Add pie chart
- Add proportional ring chart
- Add vertical stacked bar chart
- Add repeating prop chart
- Add filling prop chart
- Change properties of a chart
- Add enter exit effect on chart
- Add motion path to chart
Content of this course (Videos, Quizzes, Challenges) are freely available for everyone, without login, without signup without making any kind of payment.
However if you want to get a certificate of participation than you have to make a payment of INR 99 and complete all quizzes.
If you want to get a certificate of achievement than you have to make a payment of INR 499 and complete all challenges.
Completing quiz/challenge and making payment can be in any order.
Thanks for asking this question. We at ETmantra believe in knowledge freedom, fortunately YouTube provides us free video hosting and google provides necessary tools to create and host quizzes and challenges at low cost. Because of which we are available to offer course content for free.
We charge only for certification so that you can get a proof of your learning for your career and we can bear the cost of video production, vyond subscription, office expenses and teacher's fees.
No, we don't offer any refund. All course content including quizzes and challenges are available before you make a payment. Hence, we request you to learn from the subject completely and only when you think that this course has helped you in gaining some skills than make a payment for certification.
This certificate is currently available globally in English. We are working on adding Hindi language soon. Please check back here for updates.
Basic computer knowledge is required. No prior animation knowledge required. You must have a laptop / desktop with trial / full account of Vyond to learn from this course.
Whether you’re looking to teach a topic using story, or want to produce a web series, this Certificates on Digital Storytelling using Vyond help you achieve that. Learn at your own pace, whenever and wherever it’s most convenient for you. Start learning from today and apply for a certificate when you are ready.
This course consists of 11 Modules and 6 Challenges.
When you complete all modules of this course, you become eligible to earn a Certificate of Participation that represents that you have developed basic understanding of Vyond.
Upon completion of all quiz and challenge you become eligible to earn a Certification of Achievement that represents that you have developed Vyond skills to convert an story to an animation.
Certification of Participation is automatically generated as soon as you attempt all quiz with an average of 50% or more marks and register for certificate by paying INR 99 minimum. Certification of Achievement is generated after manual review of all challenges submitted by you. It takes minimum 2 working days to generate a certificate of achievement after you submit all quizzes and challenges and register for certificate by paying minimum INR 499.
Course challenges give you chance to apply your skills with hands-on projects and build a portfolio that showcases your Vyond Skills. You’ll need to successfully finish the course challenges to earn your Certificate of Achievement.
Apply for Certification
Fill this form and place an order to get a certificate of participation in certification course on Digital Storytelling using Vyond.